What am I doing wrong.
Ok... nevermind... slowly getting the hang of it
Started by Silmaril [2665762] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Is it just me, or is this broken right now?
Works for me!
Try refreshing, or send your device info, like browser, pc/mobile, etc.
Did you implement hooking into the virtual list properly?
You are looking for `mutation.classList == "crime-root cracking-root"`
But my mutation is flooded with virtualLists
see the attached screenshot in your Discord DMs on a VERY HAPHAZARD FIX
Fixed the script after last break.
It should now properly save/load the layouts.
Just installed this script on TornPDA (latest version, literally just updated the app minutes before discovering this script) but, it's not working. The Cracking page looks no different to before I installed the script.
I've tried the usual delete cache, restart the app routine, etc and, still no change.
A lot of scripts haven't been working in TornPDA properly/at all, since version ~3.8.8 of the app, so there may be a correlation there, with something in the apps code/engine interfering with it as it is with others?
Looks awesome, though! I was really looking forward to using it as I wanted to try some different layouts today!
And since you mentioned this in an earlier post, the 'injection' is set to Start (seems to be set to this by default.)
Edit: I've also tried switching to Desktop View, in case that made a difference but, it doesn't.
I'll look into it this weekend (hopefully)
I just switched Injection time from Start to End, and it kinda worked, can you try that?
Truth be told, I tried that in the first day I installed it just in case it worked that way and, nothing happened.
I did it again tonight, after reading your post and, almost like magic it works this time! 😎
It's a bit glitchy; I've loaded the Cracking page a few times and most of those times, the script buttons appear twice (the script as a whole is duplicated underneath) and don't function smoothly but, refreshing the page seems to fix it and it then works as advertised! 🤞🏻 It keeps working, it really is a great timesaver!
I'm now thinking this approach might "fix" some other scripts in the current versions of TornPDA, I'll be giving it a try this week!
Yeah it doesn't work for me neither. Just not loading. Tried running it at start and end, no difference.
How does one set an injection time to End?
When you edit the script in tornpda, on top there will be a toggle start/end for the injection time.