Ummm... Hi!
Just one small not to gameplay related question. Are the fingerprints in criminal records always same?
Zolik
Started by Jahodovy_zolik [3902154] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Ummm... Hi!
Just one small not to gameplay related question. Are the fingerprints in criminal records always same?
Zolik
Do you think the game dev would make millions of diffremt fingerprints
Flaccid
(Also post this in QNA
[image: cdn3.whatculture.com]
(You'd have better luck in the Questions and Answers section)
No, some people don’t have all their fingers…
Tommy Two Fingers has different ones.
Moved to Q&A
Here's a thread from a while back discussing it.
As far as I know, I don't think there is a reason just a cool feature. Maybe used for something in the future.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16471849&b=0&a=0
Also, you should post in questions and answers forum if you have a question in the future.
Mentions: Crimes-Criminal Record New Graphic.
Dot: "I don't think so..."
Why not, Torn uses AI elsewhere.
I have a new finger and now my criminal record is a whole mood 😐
May 21, 2025
Today 😐
No, but AI can, and the dev uses AI
And Feddy Four Fingers as well lol