Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torncon Asia?

Started by arctan [3831892] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 78 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
arctan [3831892]

I’ve seen posts about Torncon USA and Torncon EU, but nothing about Asia.

Is there a chance one might ever be held?

or is there already one being held somewhere and I just can’t it lol

Beerstein [1322136]

I walked into this thread and almost died from the humidity.

 

Where would you like it though? Some have been set up by players. I think the idea is cool but wonder what location would actually work well to bring in people from different Asian countries.

 

I believe there was one in New Zealand though don't think it was official.

arctan [3831892]

Lmao

 

I was initially thinking Japan, cuz it’s a rather accessible country imo.

But I guess other countries could definitely work.


I just thought it’d be cool to have a friend irl who plays torn. I’ve recommended it to many of my friends, but unfortunately the language barrier really seems to hold them back from having any fun. Sad.

arctan [3831892]

Makes sense.


Well, I’ve looked a bit into visa requirements, and Hong Kong or Macau seems like a pretty good option?