When I go to finish the fight and I hit "Leave", "Hosp", or "Mug", nothing happens, no link to the attack log appears, and I have to hit mug again. This is not a one off thing, it's happened 3 times today with some of those times being on different devices.
Attacking is weird
Started by NRD2nd [2905417] Reporter on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 51
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 46 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Shooby [2510470]
· 3 likes ·
Its doing the same thing for me except this displays. The attack will lag out when I click hosp, mug or leave then the display changes to "this fight no longer exists". Seems to be purely visual (aside from the … - RapidAssassin [2781031]
· 3 likes ·
Right before Halloweek too? Thats rough
Can you please try clearing your cache from the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?
I have also cleared my cache, and even the 'Start Fight' or 'Join Fight' is ridiculously slow and doesn't even load half the time.
I do have a video of this happening, although the start fight button does technically work, but you don't even see yourself in the battle or the persons health at all.
Here is the video demonstrating the issue this morning. I had already cleared my cache, and also Ctrl+F5 (when the cloudflare appeared) which should result in getting any later version of the javascript files.
Here is a video of it happening (it does show me in the fight on this one, but when Joining Fights it doesn't)
Here is a log in which I couldn't hit or anything earlier without refreshing (and refreshing took quite a long time, and you see can see in this video refreshing actually took a while too).
I did run a speedtest but I cut that part of the video off, but I can include it if needed.
I'm now thinking if it could be a google chrome issue, but I'd assume a lot of tests are actually run on Chrome by default.
Its doing the same thing for me except this displays.
The attack will lag out when I click hosp, mug or leave then the display changes to "this fight no longer exists".
Seems to be purely visual (aside from the lag) because the attack does go through, it just doesn't display the results in the loader and acts like it doesn't go through.
Also experiencing the same on android PDA.
Fight no longer exists after hitting outcome button multiple times.
just got screwed over on this also, wtf is going on man
yeah, attacks are bugged. Tried to revive a target for bounty, let me revive and start fight then froze/couldn't do any hits and got sniped xD
Right before Halloweek too? Thats rough
kinda expected it tbh. Lol
504 errors on my last two attacks.
By me, skill issue i say. Losers
This is a prime example of an attack. I join, I still have the "Start Fight" option, whereas I see CAV in rotation as if I'm in the fight and uses 25e.
Even if I attempt to refresh the screen, it takes around 10-15seconds for the reload to even be processed.
I had the same issue
clicking buttons doesn't do anything, we almost dropped the chain bcz of that lol
Yup attacking being weird AF, clicking things doesn't do anything, the loader acts like you're a ghost.
IS THIS A HALLOWEEK PRANK PLS STOP I AM PANICKING
yeah same shit happened to me
Active attacks aren't reporting accurately in the chain screen either. Busted busted busted
Just ran into this here too... RIP halloween, we barely knew ye
I just opened someone's profile page while attacking someone, the page loaded but not the side bar
I'll take a screenshot if it happens again
It's the weekend too, wonder how long it'll take to get resolved.