Hey,
I am looking at personal stats and it just come up "undefined (Time played)", it got worse and worse over the last 10min.
First it was old data, now all. I guess server strain.
Getting it both on PC with torntools and on incognito mode.
Started by smithforrest [2171436] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hey,
I am looking at personal stats and it just come up "undefined (Time played)", it got worse and worse over the last 10min.
First it was old data, now all. I guess server strain.
Getting it both on PC with torntools and on incognito mode.
The issue has been reported here, the error message at the top is missing but this is happening because you are using up your daily read limit for the Personal stats (over 100k rows read in the past 24 hours iirc). All services that rely on cloud storage have a daily read limit which is high enough to not bother players normally. If you are tripping the limit, you are doing something which is requesting more data than your quota.
Thanks!