NightDrive GFX
I'm pretty new to making stuff, still learning. Scroll down to next post for a gallery of things I've made and sold.
Open to customs, just send a DM for discussion. At the very least I can direct to you some other artists!
Started by NightDrive [2314586] on in Graphics.
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
NightDrive GFX
I'm pretty new to making stuff, still learning. Scroll down to next post for a gallery of things I've made and sold.
Open to customs, just send a DM for discussion. At the very least I can direct to you some other artists!
I'd love to buy 4 pls!
yeah 4 was dope
buy 6 please!
oooooh i'd like to buy 5 if i could suggest a crop on it :D
Awesome work mate, keep it up
ill buy 3 if its still up for sale!
Open on #3 :)
Open on #4 and #5 pls
open on 6 & 7
+5m on 7 please
+7.5m on 7 please pal
open 10m on 1 :)
NEW BIDS START HERE (this is to make it easier for me to find)
open on 1 and 10
10m 4,6,10
open 9
10m on #9
open on 8