Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CLOSED

Started by ArgentEnergy [3971964] on in Graveyard.

9 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
15
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
ArgentEnergy [3971964]

NEWS TEAM ASSEMBLE

 

I thought I'd be fun to try an auction so here it is.

 

Re-watched Anchorman on the plane back from our vacation and was inspired to create this anchorman themed profile pic of Channel 4 news teams very own Brian Fantana! 

 

Starts at $1 (in game currency) lasts 24hrs

 

[image: iili.io]

 

The winner will have it customised for them.

 

If you like my style but not the theme why not comission me to create a custom image for you. 

 

I DO NOT USE AI

AkariWata [3783899]

I am ready to commission you for 2m each graphic if you can satisfy my hunger for art(anime type thing and totally SFW)

 

just dm me