Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stuck in Maol queue

Started by Frambojan [2720023] on in Graveyard.

7 replies · 483 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
Frambojan [2720023]

 I went to Mexico to check out the boss fight. I tried to enter but the queue was long so I returned to Torn. I was then stuck in the queue even after dying from Ipecac syrup. Eventually I was released after the boss died. Lesson learned. 

AleDiniz [3363480]

I recommend following Cthulu Command Center's discord, but the answer is Canada.

Btw about the thread, i think it would be better moved to Bugs

Exploded [105214]

It worked well for me, and I'm impressed on the improvement.  OP take screenshots of bugs and submit it to staff instead of whining on forums.  

Frambojan [2720023]

I submitted it to the issue forum as well and it was confirmed and responded to. I thought I would also put it here as there is more traffic and someone might see it and be saved some hassle.