Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Solo play

Started by Kathyrn [3896706] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 195 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Shooby [2510470]

I primarily play solo with the exception of being in a player run company because I'm too lazy to run my own for the perks. I've always had my own faction, never warred, etc. It's peaceful being able to do whatever you want, whenever you want with no obligations to anyone but yourself.  No faction obligations, no faction politics or drama.

 

Definitely not optimal though if you're min-maxing progression; especially if you aren't extremely well off with self sustainable funding.

PapaThorson [2974185]

I think you really need to be in a faction to have any success in the game.  You don't need to be pals with everyone but contributing to a faction will get you bonus to nerve, cooldowns, or whatever you faction is focused on.  Find a friendly non-warring faction to start.  It just makes life a little bit easier.  I went factionless for a while as my first couple factions just had me hospitalized seemingly the whole time.  I didn't really get what was going on and was not having any fun.