Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Listen guys

Started by Titus [2198442] on in Graveyard.

29 replies · 395 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
30
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Titus [2198442]

I just want to clear up a few things 

 

1: I’m not a troll

 

2: I did lose my job but I’m working on getting another one (bossman said I can play torn on the computer and I think I may convince him to join)

 

3: I’m not trying to be the best or on the hall of fame for Trolls. 

I just want to address the false rumors some of you keep spreading about me.

 

Sorry if my opinions offend you, but here’s the thing. If you don’t like what I say, you can simply look the other way.

 

This is a free country, and I have the right to speak my mind.

And before anyone tries to correct me, just know the second amendment is for free speech, the first is for firearms.

 

I just wanted to address these false rumors that you guys make up about me. I’m sorry that my opinion offends you guys but you know what? If you don’t like it then look the other way, this is a free country and I’m allowed to speak my mind. 

I know my rights 


P.S. please stop attacking me, it’s a game people stop getting butthurt

Overseer [2143302]

I really am starting to hope you go the way of ana or soyburger with 0 karma. 

everytime anyone says anything to you it requires a new thread. 

Umami [2168530]

At first I didn't remember why you were on my list, but I trusted past Umamis judgement. He's never steered me wrong to date. 

 

Then I see this and I'm reminded why you were on my list, thus further cementing the faith I have in my past self

Grafiti [1557036]

This is not the USA, your amendments don't work here and we definitely don't have free speech. Try making a thread criticizing staff decisions and you'll be graved within the first 2 pages.

Abetting [2016807]

All in favor of the Titus Act: limiting daily forum thread creation to 2

 

This could be your legacy, as well as your downfall

Gardrew [2429596]

Sorry if our opinions about your opinions offend you, but here’s the thing. If you don’t like what we say, you can simply look the other way.

 

This is a free to play game, and if we don't like your opinions we can keep attacking you.

 

P.S. it's a game, stop getting butthurt

DrJekyllxMrHyde [3665902]

Grafifi, why you throwing a tantrum, lol  how you gonna break US politics into a UK Liverpool base games. I like my English men. ! Do you’re thing Torn city, I need a drink lol.

Dhandhice [3963607]

First of all..this is torn bla bla bla.......

 

 

Just do what you want for god sake.. this the game you want to spend time even in your work.. just dont get cought... Hahahahaha