My friends,
It is with a heavy heart that I say this: the Torn staff seem to have made it their personal mission to grave my threads at the slightest excuse.
Not only have there been instances where they rushed to grave other people’s posts while they let true garbage fires roam free in GD. Remember D3vl’s “farewell my friends and foes? They let that dumpster fire of a thread rot in plain sight for months before Bogie finally touched it. I guess threatening Bogie with a lawsuit was the last straw that broke the camels back before he graved it.
But wait there’s more, let’s not forget how they let his other post go unchecked where he claimed that staff was discriminating against him.
Remember the other time when someone made a simple chain countdown clock, and instead of letting it live, a staff member moved it to the Achievements thread just because they didn’t like the person who made it? They couldn’t just let them have their moment — they had to rain on their parade.
I could name more instances but you know what, I’m just going to leave it at this.
Do better, Torn.
Questions for General Discussion:
1: who remembers the instance of that countdown clock getting moved into achievements? Whoever provides that info first will win an erotic dvd.
2: have you ran into instances where staff has unfairly graved your post? Whoever has the wildest story with the most upvotes will win a Xanax
3: do you think staff needs to be better trained?