Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duplicate Comic?

Started by Curruff [3744376] on in General Discussion.

8 replies · 245 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
44
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
Curruff [3744376]

So I'm checking in on the funnies, like a normal person, and I noticed that there's a new set of comics:

 

 

I thought the top comic looked familiar, and as it turns out, it was already published just 3 pages before:

 

 

Anyways, if we're allowed to resubmit comics so soon after they were published, then I have a few comics I'd like to submit for publication. Thank you.

DoomSlice [3583242]

I’ve submitted better comics that didn’t get published than that scribble below it about arson. The comic submission rules even says “we won’t accept something that has taken you a couple minutes to make” yet there it is. Must be missing something here. But yes those are definitely identical. 

Xerra [2775419]

Please, people. Us UK people are missing out on potentially worthwhile meme's if you continue to use that shitfest hosting site.

 

Just use the windows tool to snip out the image you want and you can paste it straight into a forum page. You don't need any links or html knowledge. Just f**king copy and paste.

 

Curruff [3744376]

My bad, I didn't realize you could copy and paste an image in. I edited the post but it looks like they've fixed the duplicate comic now anyways