I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled. I went to rehab 17h ago and im at -9 addiction. I only took a Xanax since.
Started by McKlown [3433235] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled. I went to rehab 17h ago and im at -9 addiction. I only took a Xanax since.
The company effectiveness is not a live stat and updates only once per day when the company report is generated, around 18 - 18:30 TCT. If you take drugs after your rehab session but before the company report was generated, you will still show addiction for those drugs. You rehabbed after the company report was generated yesterday:
18:25:45 - 27/10/25 McKlown rehabilitated 2 times for a fee of $500,000 gaining 0 happiness and reducing their drug addiction by 100.00%
Thanks!