Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation. Well, my name is Dirk, and it all started in this POS city called Torn…
Disclaimer: Just a fun thing to post my daily achievements.
Started by Ubermensch [2592963] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Faction 26312 ×1 Company 94806 ×1 Company 98562 ×1 PANDILLERO [247787] ×1 EVOKHAOS [1676301] ×1
Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation. Well, my name is Dirk, and it all started in this POS city called Torn…
Disclaimer: Just a fun thing to post my daily achievements.
I wake up with a throbbing headache from the alcohol and pill cocktails from the night before. I struggle to climb out bed from under the pile of mostly women… I find the door and make my way out into the city.
As I pull out my phone to find what crevice I ended up in today, I notice several items found in the city. Some bon bons, box of chocolate, disposable mask and a stick grenade that will most likely come in handy soon. I also noticed some texts from the bookie, “u prick”, I must of won. (You won $12,150,000 on your $5,000,000 Detroit Red Wings,(You won $21,000,000 on your $10,000,000 Golden State Warriors. I find the nearest unlocked car and head to the bookies to collect my money.
I try to withdraw my money as quickly as possible and deposit it before any degenerates try to mug me for treats that I’m still unsure I had on me. I decide to hit up Just Fer Drinkin Pub,owned by the neighborhood scoundrel, Z-junior. As I’m downing beers thinking of what to do next I run into several faction mates. We head out cruising the streets to contribute to our 25k chain, ‘Capo Earn 5,000 respect for your faction‘. As we are stringing up are next victim to beat like a stuffed piñata my phone beeps, **You finished 1st in the Speedway race and have received 3 racing points!**, pretty nice surprise as I forgot I was in a race. My nerves are itching, I had to do something to calm them. I decide to pick up some cans of paint and head over to Drakkar Sea Fort to add to the already enormous collection of tagged dicks, gaining the ‘Malicious Maverick Commit 4,000 Vandalism offenses’ merit in the process.
Mentions: Odd Pub [94806]
[image: i.kym-cdn.com]
November 1, 2025 06:17:33
The last of the building fires are dimming, as grudges were buried others were opened to fester until next Halloween. While hunting during JFK Misfits, 25,000 chain my Jackhammer defoliated several broccoli headed bums. But I also had a close call. Me and a few mates were disposing of some bodies that have been piling up in the cellar since this chain started. It was a routine disposal you could say, maybe it was too routine, maybe it became too normal and we slipped up. As I’m opening the trunk a flash goes off with a loud pop.. I stumble back.. another flash and another, I realize my hearing is gone… as I come to my knees I lob a HEG into the trunk *boom*, the poor sap didn’t feel a thing. After everything calms down I feel weak, I look down, oh no 3 holes in my heart, I pull out a couple med packs and everything is smooth.‘Win an attack with only 1% life remaining’.
16:16:44
On the helicopter ride back to my private island a thought persisted to come up. While in the HQ steam room, Pandillero was going on about a jag he once had before losing it with a pair of 2’s in card game. I wondered what it would take to obtain something as prestigious as an object of its class. In my pursuit of gaining this status symbol I found myself job hunting. After being asked to leave mid interview from several places and also having sergeant Smith detain me for a mandatory cavity search, ‘Infuriate all interviewers in starter jobs’, I found this job hunting to be harder than expected. In the end I decided to settle for a Lexus.
16:32:44
As I was driving in my mediocre Lexus, I passed by the casino and seen they were having a concert. As much as I want to be a rockstar the thing that caught my eye was a sign,
—Hiring—
After talking to one of the guards at a checkpoint he gave me the owner, Evokhaos, number. After talking to the owner for several minutes I decided that private security might be a good fit for me.
Mentions: EVOKHAOS [1676301] · PANDILLERO [247787] · JFK - Misfits [26312] · PRESTIGEWORLDWiDE *HIRING [98562]
Bruh what