That can be rigged in MOHO animation software, so I can make torn shows and movies. I have DaVinci Resolve Studio, Affinity Photo 2 & Affinity Designer 2.
I can do the backgrounds, animations, soundboard etc.
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
That can be rigged in MOHO animation software, so I can make torn shows and movies. I have DaVinci Resolve Studio, Affinity Photo 2 & Affinity Designer 2.
I can do the backgrounds, animations, soundboard etc.
Good luck buddy! 😉🍀
Another promising designer come here!
examples?
Characters that can be rigged and placed into backgrounds/scenes.
as in can you show some examples of your work...
Why are you backseating when you’re not even going to buy his work? Are you some kind of forum guardian or something? Why though?
I haven't done any animation yet, but have the program, I just need the characters to rig… That's why I’m here. 😅
I'm sure I’ll find a way to monetize the skill once it’s developed, I’m more looking to do this to contribute something to the community while giving myself practice. I want to make torn related skits for now.
Short animations with torn specific jokes. 😆
That sounds exciting 😆
I'm terrible with 2d. But I know the same stuff in 3d. And can at least get good AI results/do basic graphics
What;s your problem, he asked a simple question.
Cos he and his gang have been gatekeeping for 10 yr in this forum
In the beginning, They try to control people who use AI and now see there's works 😂 bunch of AI stuffs
Ai is garbo and should be erradicated of the forums, aside from renders and stocks.
however that's another topic.
@OP:
Could we see some examples of your work?
I never understood that stance. It feels like ''Rules for Thee and Not for ME"
If your using ai renders and stocks that means you fine value in it. You wouldnt even bother using ai renders if you found them to be displeasing.
What do you need to get an example going?
Nah
i used AI
ROFL AND THE GANG WERE TOTALLY WELCOMING
Same applies to all half assed work.
Slap a text/ Giphy animation on an existing stock without putting work in
Vs
Slap a text/ ai animation on your prompt outcome.
0 effort keeps being 0 effort.
Just a basic character that can be rigged and looks like he or she belongs in torn.
Hey, I’ve seen how lopl works, and he just mash things together using AI stock stuff as well. I don’t really see what the difference is between the two.
But why are you so strict about users using AI, yet so lenient when it comes to torn.com using AI all over the place?
Edit: Oh wait, Are you a Bogie hater? You’re on my side!