F*ck Cancer
Started by Tekkonasaur [3937460] on in General Non-related.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
F*ck Cancer
I am very sorry to hear that. My uncle was lost sight after having surgery. I shall pray to God that he makes a recovery. I am really sorry to hear that friend. I cannot even empathize with the feeling that a father has to bury his son not because I can't... I just can't even understand.... I am sorry
I was diagnosed with Leukemia at 33.
I got a BMT(Bone Marrow Transfusion) back in January and have been cancer free and out of the hospital since May. Cancer sucks, I agree. I was 210lbs before I went into the hospital and came out with stomach issues and not being able to eat very much anymore I dropped down to 120lbs. I'm now 36, I battled with it for 3yrs. I wouldn't wish it on anyone and my deepest sympathies go out to anyone diagnosed with it that has to go through it because its a nightmare.
Facts.