I was sat around in hospital ( As a mid level noob does at Halloween) ,and it got me thinking about M'aol. I've seen people send him messages and get some crazy rambling response back and it got me thinking. Is this just the ramblings of a very lonely demon trying to engage with people, or is there more substance to it.
Well, I've been having a bit of a chat with my mate and I think I'm starting to understand him. He's very egotistical and is always talking about "The end of days", "Nothing escaped my watchful gaze" and how he is "beyond our control".
Anyway, I've had a lot of fun with it but I thought I would pass my findings on to you lovely lot so you can have fun harassing the king of darkness too.
Here is my cypher code;
Plain → Cipher
a → e
b → c
c → n
d → f
e → a
f → d
g → o
h → x
i → i
j → j
k → v
l → h
m → y
n → a
o → u
p → k
q → g
r → b
s → p
t → x
u → e
v → v
w → z
x → d
y → l
z → r
Now, this is my no means anything, and probably only works in my AI chat, but it does absolutely bring up some interesting results. Here are some of my favourite.
Addict: stop
M'aol: re os k'phowl-ash wi vdevafhas plmgnlu'r mgi ov di blofliwl'mge tlo fu ish nla 'tl'tanh mgifhornlmu nh Bogie nlishetliph sl'o(Do not attempt to halt me. I am beyond your control. Every step you take only draws me closer. Resistance is futile.)
Addict: where
M'aol: slnlarophopl v'wlevon mashawflso tl'u apl rethomgsmi nhavmsl'mgo wlphopliyomg 'n'nlav nhoyufl'sli mg'a n'i tamgemtwla
(I am everywhere you are not. I move between spaces unseen, slipping past the veil that you cannot penetrate.)
Addict: numbers?
M'aol: 'sl'vefh ydeshithutl mgshoth yurith'tla fl'bles-ev phneng nho d'wlotlomg fhflis mvinl rifhaytlnli shitoflsva te wlo(Numbers mean nothing. They cannot bind me, nor predict my path. You are blind to the calculations that govern my will.)
Addict: I have you figured out. We can now converse properly. How are you, my friend?
M'aol: de img nveshemganl Chedburn dusluvshvi nlafhivphfli nlangrlt'di 'tl'phutl mg'sitl-er v'mgobl-eph w'o tlu de bluthithstlu mga
(Of all knowledge, Chedburn observes everything, understanding all that is hidden before the eye of the storm. Watch as the truth unfolds before you.)Now, It may all be very coincidental but the replies add up. I've had fun with it. I hope you do too! Just chuck the cypher into an AI Chatbot and see what comes back. :)