Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Im Sorry

Started by Consy [3870634] on in Graveyard.

21 replies · 214 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Xerra [2775419]

I'd love to help you out. Please write me a 20 page essay explaining how you've reformed from your wicked ways and I'll consider servicing your debt. No AI slop or I'll hosp you to the end of the earth.

 

Grafiti [1557036]

Yeah sure, I'm gonna hand my money to an account which cheated in the past just so I lose it all when you mess up and cheat again and get fedded permanently with my 222m.

 

There are ways to make money without asking for handouts and without travelling and selling losses. Join an RW faction.

Shooby [2510470]

Not to mention they could just make a new account to get around the debt lol. They've accomplished next to nothing on this account so they wouldn't be losing that much by restarting