Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wrong rfcv token

Started by GNS-C4 [3960752] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
GNS-C4 [3960752]

Whenever I’m in the hospital (only tested in pda) I can’t open most pages until I med out using faction armory as that’s one of the few pages that load otherwise every page I go to has the dots for like 45 sec then I get Wrong rfcv token

 

I have relogged multiple times

GNS-C4 [3960752]

Oh no now I have the validation bug again where you click the link and nothing happens, I have relogged didn’t go away but was able to med out from items page and it went away

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You have to either delete all cookies related torn from the browser settings or do a Logout from all sessions, exit the browser completely and launch a new session to resolve the issue.

 

Thanks!