I didnt receive the last newsletter - I have received all other newsletters and they are not filtered out by spam. I did not deactivate the newsletter or do anything else in between this and the previous newsletter.
As I cannot find anything on my end, I post here - maybe you can check. Thanks <3
Newsletter
Started by Ploppi [2448054] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
https://www.torn.com/preferences.php#tab=email-subscriptions
Go here and try clicking resend
The newsletter has been sent from our end. You can try re-sending it using the link mentioned above, but if that doesn't work then I am afraid you will have to use some other standard email service provider (you will have to change the email address associated with your account). The niche ones such as yours often cause issues that are outside our control to handle.
Thanks!
tyty