if you have spares I would greatly appreciate help
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 23
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Your faction lead has a $2b networth, ask him.
Hey, if someone at 982 days hasn’t yet figured out how to make money in Torn, a donator pack isn’t the solution here - a financial advisor is.
You have a 680m NW, stop being a cheap ass and buy one yourself.
Go get a minimum wage job and work 6 hours a week and use the wage to buy DPs it's easy
hell send me one
I remember buying some DPs a few weeks into the game, when I figured out I really enjoy it! :) I don’t play tons of video games anymore and torn is sweet. Always something going on. Anywho i mention all this to say i sold them immediately and just put the money in the bank. Now, about two years later, that interest, it’s completely doubled my net worth in game near entirely passively. If you are gonna make any purchases, that’s something I’d recommend anyways. I never “have” to pay for donator status ever again, but I do admit I’ll become a subscriber again sometime whenever I get some more steady work in my real life.
982 days in the game and still doesnt know you shouldnt beg in GD
Asking for money is crazy.
Despite having a -$400m networth, I really do know how you can make some money lol if you need help making some money, shoot me a message and I'll give you some suggestions on how to make enough to buy your very own donator pack. Or just use some of the suggestions im about to list:
1: Do some traveling and buy flowers and plushies, sell back here for a profit.
2: check out the attacking forum and find someone who will pay you to attack them and lose.
3: Join a faction that wars frequently and pays you for the hits you make and the OCs you complete. You can easily make enough for a donator pack in one day doing this.
05:38:44 - 02/11/25 You sent a Birthday Present to Zion222 with the message: Donated package
It contains my Halloween week pumpkin. It’s upgraded to “electronic” and has lots of treats.
Last one begging for cash was hunted across all Torn repeatedly from country to country. He was also speaking some non English language though which is against the rules, but admins didn't do shit.
Worst part? People still gave him money once they realized what he was saying.
Name was Mole, Male, Mail, or Meow somethin.
Buy large suitcase, assume your total luggage cap is 20. Buying and reselling xan at SA will earn you 50k profit each. You could gain 1M per flight and you could do 3 flight per day equal 3M per day equal 90M per month
Donator pack price only 25-26M at market or even lower at bazaar.
Graved - Spam/Begging