Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

hi :)

Started by DrewMunson [3547637] on in Graveyard.

117 replies · 1.55k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 118 / 118 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
118
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
71 / 100
Engagement score
86 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

DrewMunson [3547637]

 

01:09:55 - 02/11/25 You bought an MP 40 (Revitalize & Warlord) on the item market from Sky at $50,000,000,000 each for a total of $50,000,000,000
01:17:35 - 02/11/25 You deposited an MP 40 (Revitalize & Warlord) into 39th Street Killers's armory

 

 

 

 

DrewMunson [3547637]

To farm karma. Some of us are out here on the corner like 2 dolla hookers, how else was I gonna whore that delicious K?

DrewMunson [3547637]

No way, I saw a 19 revit 31 warlord go for 80b last month, this thing wasn’t gonna sit on the item market for long. This is the wep that encensio borrowed for their record 100k chain and that’s known now. The value clearly went up and I’d have been robbing sky at 40b. I’m more than happy to pay 50b and not for a single second did I consider haggling sky down, that price was totally deserved and even if it wasn’t, good, better for sky and I’m happy to pay a tax. I’m not the kind of person to feel bad about paying extra, I literally just paid $7 for a Heineken 0 lol, and that’s not a 1 of a kind thing like this wep which has literally already helped to make history!

Weav3r [1853324] Helper

Great weapon, I saw that a little bit ago too. Would've at least negotiated it down 5% from the price you paid though since it was listed on the item market.