Hannibal last year and ghost face this year! Spoiled af!
Started by SeaLion [250755] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hannibal last year and ghost face this year! Spoiled af!
Supposed they have not released the Guy Fawks mask from V For Vendetta Yet
How are these obtained? 👀 city find?
I quite enjoy the unique collectable masks, but its more of a "if I get one, I'll keep it, I don't want to pay for them" thing.
I might have to pay for this one.
How does one acquire. I’m a reckoning it’s a comp.
It'll probably be the community events for Halloween, and then a few dropped over Christmas.
They did, and I stole it. See my profile pic ......
Ha the changelog on my site picked this up before the bot did. Insert laughing emoji here
I was hoping it'd be the ghost mask from GHost of tsushima
I need this mask asap!
SO HYPE! LOOOOVE ME SOME HALLOWEEN!!!
Nice mask collection!