None of my chats are working and Ive cleared my caches, reset my iPad, and logged out many times and I still can’t access them. I just want to know why they won’t work and what I can do to get them back.
Any Chats
Started by GINGY17 [3462742] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Can you replicate the issue in Private window with all of your extensions turned off?
Please also confirm if you are using Chat 2.0 or Chat 3.0. If you are seeing issues in Chat 2.0, simply migrate to Chat 3.0 from the Chat settings to see if it makes a difference.
I have already tried switching to chat 3.0 I am currently on chat 2.0 and that didn’t work.
Can you replicate the issue in Private window with all of your extensions turned off?