Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral issue

Started by bgbanger [3994608] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

xtrevorx187x [2029117] ×1 bgbanger [3994608] ×1

bgbanger [3994608]

I was referred to the game by xtrevorx187x[2029117] but forgot to use the referral code when I registered. 

How can I get him the referral bonus?

 

Thanks,

bgbanger[3994608]

 

 

Mentions: bgbanger [3994608] · xtrevorx187x [2029117]