I'm currently making my profile picture and faction pictures. When I'm following the dimensions on the forum about how big the pics should be, im making them exact but TORN still stays they're too big in size and KB. what can I do? Please help
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
they cannot be bigger than 5mb, so maybe if it's a gif run it through an optimizer first
200x275 5mb max
you can also make the dimensions in multiples and it will scale down