Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weapon Mods Missing Loaned Weapons

Started by DrawingDead [3730867] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

DrawingDead [3730867]

I had some mods on two weapons I borrowed from the faction and when faction took them back (faction being sold) I no longer have access to the mods. I bought replacement weapons of the same type but still don't have access to the weapon mods (checked areas, inventory & weapon screens). I know mods are linked to me and that no one else can use them. Please help!

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Which mods are you referring to? You have only one mod purchased in your life. And this was unequipped when the weapon was retrieved from you. The only mod that you have, should be present in your Mods inventory.

 

 

DrawingDead [3730867]

My mistake, I clearly only have one weapon mod. And my apologies, I forgot where the Mods Inventory could be accessed at the top of Items and that one can click on the "+" on the weapon in the Loadout Window to view the mod. Thank you for checking the log and your patience. This is clearly a user error and not a bug. 🤦🏼‍♂️