Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

John Zomboids Survival Supply - Open!

Started by JohnZomboid [3640713] on in Trading Post.

18 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
19
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
JohnZomboid [3640713]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]

JohnZomboid’s Survival Supply

I face the dead to bring you what you need.

Visit My Bazaar


What’s on the Shelf

🧸 Plushies Trade ’em, hoard ’em or cut a hole in the bottom and —
🌸 Flowers Nothing says "I'm a badass" like flowers in a bunker.
💉 Drugs For when hope just isn’t hitting hard enough.
🍫 More You name it, I probably stole it from a corpse.

JohnZomboid — the man with the plan and the stash to match.
Whether you’re chasing a fix, rearming, or redecorating your bunker, I’ve got what keeps you going.

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

Come quick, before the dead return.


Visit My Bazaar