.
grave
Started by Nut0 [3841443] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 77 / 77 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 77
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Nut0 [3841443]
· 2 likes ·
Reserved for logs Winners: 20:56:36 - 05/11/25 You sent 10x Bag of Bloody Eyeballs to Chopzilla 21:05:57 - 06/11/25 You sent 10x Bag of Bloody Eyeballs to Fuzziemonster 21:54:55 - 07/11/25 You sent 500x Box of Chocolate Bars to DrJumbo … - Chopzilla [2293492]
· 2 likes ·
Riesens are delicious! Love that dark chocolate - Neil_Down [3903290]
· 2 likes ·
Gotta be Reese's cups.. no contest.
Reserved for logs
Winners:
20:56:36 - 05/11/25 You sent 10x Bag of Bloody Eyeballs to Chopzilla
21:05:57 - 06/11/25 You sent 10x Bag of Bloody Eyeballs to Fuzziemonster
21:54:55 - 07/11/25 You sent 500x Box of Chocolate Bars to DrJumbo
17:56:23 - 08/11/25 You sent 9x Bag of Bloody Eyeballs to lagon with the message: Enjoy your diabetes!
22:50:16 - 09/11/25 You sent 9x Bag of Bloody Eyeballs to BBRN
19:02:58 - 10/11/25 You sent a Jawbreaker to SAMOVARR with the message: Thanks for playing
21:58:27 - 11/11/25 You sent 9x Bag of Bloody Eyeballs to MavDaGamer with the message: enjoy
Donations:
21:43:58 - 02/11/25 You were sent 100x Bag of Bloody Eyeballs from Ece with the message: thread donation
00:06:41 - 07/11/25 You were sent 500x Box of Chocolate Bars from Scrap-Baby with the message: Giveaway donation!
01:24:55 - 08/11/25 You were sent a Jawbreaker from Scrap-Baby with the message: Giveaway Donation 2: Electric Boogaloo!
Nerds clusters
Good ol' camel b*lls
I'm non American so hearing about these is kinda fun lol
Riesens are delicious! Love that dark chocolate
Lot100
Gotta be Reese's cups.. no contest.
To be fair probably peanut M&Ms recently.
Mars bar. I like caramel candy the most :)
Kids and grown ups love it so. The happy world of haribo.
CHUNKY bar was my favorite... But never see them anymore 😭
Maltesers are one of the best chocolates around
Almond Joys
Great suggestions! And we have a winner for the first day ;)
I almost only eat some kind of bars when I need a quick need snack or when I am about to head out.
I last thing I really liked were Knoppers nutbars
Snickers fan here!!!
Old school for life
Reeses or smarties
In New Zealand we have a really yummy chocolate brand called Whittakers, my faves are probably Creamy Milk, Hokey Pokey and Fruit and Nut
To be honest, anything fruity or sour, but I stick with sour Skittles [image: i.ebayimg.com]