Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Purchasing DPs

Started by Bloody_Bill [2901007] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 145 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Bloody_Bill [2901007]

I have some Google money to burn and I'd like to buy DPs. However, when I try to purchase them through the App by pressing the GooglePlay button, I get an error. Is it possible to buy DPs as a subscriber through the app?

Oogie [3079724]

i don't think there's an option to use google play for payments. only options i have are Paypal, Amazon Pay, and Bitcoin

Jaly [3732370]

I had this issue with using Google play credits on Android. I ultimately ended up clearing the cache and reinstalling the app. It did end up working then.