Using Imgur is racist
f**k it
Started by Abot [3008709] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Take it to this thread where racism belongs.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16514961&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Happy Guy Fawkes Day!
why is that
Update:
Was not SHIB portfolio related.
No confirmation of actual trashed. Just the option to trash.
and the networth of this player hasn't dipped ;)
At least not from what I can see in the graph... but the first screenshot does say they trashed that many items.
If you look closely. Not sure if it's faked or not.
Whom am I talking too
is this related to crime 2.0 ?
Presumably because Brits need to use a VPN to access it now. Which seems more ableist than racist to me, fwiw.
.
10:46:52 - 06/11/25 You used 5 energy searching the dump and found some Urea dropped by Abot
YES I ALWAYS WANTED SOME PISS
can relate
Flippin' IMGUR. I've read this entire thread and don't have a clue what it's about as we can't see the f**king links from that site any more.