this user crie keeps putting multiple 20k bounties on me for the past week and its getting annoying i didn't even do anything to her can't a guy just live in peace if you see this please claim all my bounties or kill crie I don't care anymore
KILL ME
Started by Mynoghra [3941150] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
I can't tell you what to do, but what I can tell you is don't do this. Posting forum threads bitching about it, definitely gonna get you more bounties.
Train like 3 Xanax and you should be fine. Or you could just not give a shit about a couple bounties that also works