Listen here is how I make it, I take one slice of bread then I spread butter on both side after that I put em on the toaster. when the bread is ready it will look golden brown and you put chocolate or cheese whatever you want on top of that. Perfect
Free bread
Started by Brooha [3851223] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 96 / 96 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
One of my favorite hobbies is baking. I recently made a banana bread with a cream cheese middle and a pumpkin bread with streusel and a maple glaze. I am also considering just baking my own fresh bread from home more frequently.
That sounds delicious.
Bread is my mana.
I’ve always loved bread because it’s simple but comforting. Whether it’s fresh from the oven or just a quick piece of toast in the morning, bread has this amazing way of bringing people together — like family breakfasts or sharing a loaf with friends. It reminds me that even the simplest things can make life feel full and warm.
French toast made with cinnamon swirl bread 🤤
Please come join us and get toasted.
Moved comment to recruiting.
I mean to brag, I don't mean to boast. But when people ask me what do you like most, I just say I like toast.
Yeah, toast!
As a child, I was born at a very young age in the streets of Torn and was immediately thrown out because no children are allowed. I had nowhere to go and no one I knew, on account of just being born. A few years later, I was by the highway scrounging for my next meal. That's when I saw it. A bread billboard. A billboard for bread. A breadboard, even. It was advertising a bread museum where they kept all the old bread. I knew I had to go there. After almost a week of nonstop walking, my shoes ragged and torn, but my will unbroken, I finally arrived at my destination. As I walked through the doors of the museum, I met him. John Bread. Inventor of bread. He asked me, "Son, why are you dressed like that in my bread museum?" I couldn't speak. I just stood there in awe as security dragged me out. When I broke out of my stupor, I knew what I had to do. I had to make bread. The best bread. That's why I came back to Torn. Apparently, my bread experiments are "unethical," and "dangerous to society," and "result in the creation of chemical weapons." Torn doesn't care. Torn allows my bread experiments. I love bread. And you will, too.
I have always wanted to meet John, I heard he always smells like fresh bread and carries free bread samples. I have a breadboard in my kitchen I always display different bread on during cocktail mixers.
Cheesy garlic bread with spaghetti 🤤🤤😋
Did you know….they say if even one slice of bread is mouldy in a loaf, the whole loaf is supposedly bad? I just chew around the mouldy part.
We should all be eating bread for diabetes day…..not candy.
In Torn I had a very good friend named "Breadpan".
That's the only positive impact "Bread" made in my life.
Nothing else . Never.
My grandma makes this amazing challah bread for special occasions. A family recipe and every-time she makes it, she makes an extra loaf for me. I love her and goodness I love that bread, it’s the best.
bread
bread pudding, what more can i say apart from it is frickin awesome.
many peoples aint intolerant to bread they just like to say it for the attention ;)
Until next time...
bread pudding??? i think theres more to say there haha whats that about!
I like my bread like I like my brain. Toasted