Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker Bug

Started by Marshall_EIRE [2770287] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Marshall_EIRE [2770287]

I had 19million on the Periodic Piker table… one hand came to the river I had a strong hand of 3 Queens when I called the bet I didn’t get to see the other players cards it instantly skipped to next hand, I lost the hand… a few minutes later I was All in with 66, one person called and I was winning after the turn card but then it skipped to next hand again and I had lost… I didn’t get to see the river card or opponents cards. 
19million down without knowing what happened… other players on the table seen the problem so it isnt my internet connection which I can assure you if of a very high quality.


I would like to be reimbursed the money I lost while encountering this bug, which ruined my gaming experience. 

Marshall_EIRE [2770287]

Yes it shows the loss reason… it doesn’t show the reason for the bug!? 

So I would still expect to be reimbursed, not about the money, If I needed 20million I would donate €4 no problem… but the principal of the experience… I play Torn almost exclusively for the Poker tables and bookies.. If I can’t even see the cards that I’m winning or losing my chips to then I won’t be bothered to play this game anymore tbh. 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You lost the hand. There may have been a temporary issue either on your end or with the game that prevented the last card from showing up. But that is why there are logs present, both on the poker table and your own activity logs to view what happened.

 

07:56:31 - 07/11/25 Marshall_EIRE lost on Poker with the cards Qd,6d,Qh,3s,Qs,10c,Jd vs Ac,Qc,Qh,3s,Qs,10c,Jd

Marshall_EIRE [2770287]

Temporary? It happened twice in a few minutes… other people at the table noticed it too so it wasn’t on my end…. 

but due to there being a serious lack of concern about the gaming experience of your players and more specifically the blunt and smart nature of YOUR response, I will never donate another cent to this game.

 

I won’t be missed, but I won’t miss this game either.

 

Thanks for your help, or lack of. Ha