Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wheel bug

Started by Lilly_ana [3754387] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The stop button is supposed to be disabled after you click it the first time, is that not happening for you?

Lilly_ana [3754387]

it does stop but i didn't think it would just give money for getting a free spin, I've gotten multiple free spins in a row but never before today did it give me money, that was the 2nd time it hit free spin for that wheel that day 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I am not sure what you are talking about here? You mentioned in your report that you pressed Stop again after pressing the stop the first time. You should not be able to Stop the same spin twice. Is that what is happening?

Lilly_ana [3754387]

No that’s my bad I added that I had hit the stop button as it may have been an contributing factor to the issue, the stop button was grayed out and I accidentally tapped it again on my phone, the potential issue I was reporting was that the wheel paid out $100K while hitting free spin on the 2nd go round when iv hit free spin multiple times in a row and its never paid out before.