Hiiiiiiiii. What are some ways that fellow enjoyers of smelly canned fish (sardines, anchovies, mackerel, etc) use the fish in other dishes? I've tried salmon patties/croquets and in a pasta sauce before, but I'm looking to branch out. Maybe in a nice fish soup? Looking for ideas!
Canned Fish?
Started by Clusia [3882250] on in Food & Cooking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Fish pie?
I flake it with a fork and mix it with mac n cheese. Certain fish I sometimes use to make like tuna salad for sandwiches