Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crime

Started by nickynothuman [3749987] on in Achievements.

3 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
nickynothuman [3749987]

I know this isn't a crazy achievement like other's on here but i just wanted to be part of the fun.

 

01:11:42 - 09/11/25
Your graffiti skill level increased to 100

 

I feel like it took ages to get this crime completed thousands of nerve spent , hours of hospital and jail time all for this moment. I feel so relieved and ready to walk into a new chapter of pain and suffering.