00:33:06 - 09/11/25 Your arson skill level increased to 100
Today I earned what I believe to be the first non early access Arson Skill 100, In circulation are 3 "Hotshot" Honor bars, I know of two. One is belonging to IceBlueFire [776] who earned it on October 17th. And the other is belonging to Excessible [2764328] who is a staff member.
Let me start by saying Arson is a fun crime and the race to 100 was enjoyable, but I am ready to do other crimes along side arson. I think in the future I will use it to build up crime chains for cashing in my scamming jobs. The mechanics of it are interesting and I like that the timing of my actions matter, too late or too early do not give the results that I wanted.
Stats to get to CS100
41,615 Nerve was used
Total attempts: 9,071
Success/Fail/Crit: 8,929/81/61
Money rewarded: $59,350,000
Accelerants placed: 1,755/1,763
Fire ignited: 794/799
Fire stoked: 2,845/2,906
Fire dampened: 1,963/2,028
Rewards collected: 707
The reason I was able to reach CS100 faster than most players was because of this post here. I took advantage of the fact that Uniques would Continue to respawn so long as you failed the requirements. I did and redid the uniques for as long as I was able to continue to fail them, which was at least a few weeks where I had 1-5 more jobs I could get CS from than every other player.
Today will be the first day I have uncompleted jobs from Arson since it released. I will be doing some cracking/Scamming for awhile. But will be back to doing arson just not so devotedly, I will do jobs that seem fun to do and take my time doing them.
Mentions: CrymeLord [2764328] · IceBlueFire [776] · We have a city to burn - Crimes 13 Info Dump