Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Periodic table bug!

Started by Marshall_EIRE [2770287] on in Poker.

3 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Marshall_EIRE [2770287]

I had 19million on the Periodic Piker table… one hand came to the river I had a strong hand of 3 Queens when I called the bet I didn’t get to see the other players cards it instantly skipped to next hand, I lost the hand… a few minutes later I was All in with 66, one person called and I was winning after the turn card but then it skipped to next hand again and I had lost… I didn’t get to see the river card or opponents cards. 
19million down without knowing what happened… other players on the table seen the problem so it isnt my internet connection which I can assure you if of a very high quality.


I would like to be reimbursed the money I lost while encountering this bug, which ruined my gaming experience.

DR_CT [3936135]

id suggest checking your logs to see what happened if its not in there perhaps you need to contact staff, but to my knowledge money just doesnt go "missing" at the tables. what happened to your money and who won and lost the hand with what should be in your logs