CLOSED NOW
Attack me for money!
Completely legitimate. (No pay if you're a bitch multi... be warned!)
Send me your attack total in a message or a mail and receive 300k per hit as soon as I'm online.
Mentions: fadym733 [2884147]
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
fadym733 [2884147] ×1
CLOSED NOW
Attack me for money!
Completely legitimate. (No pay if you're a bitch multi... be warned!)
Send me your attack total in a message or a mail and receive 300k per hit as soon as I'm online.
Mentions: fadym733 [2884147]
Hi
Did 1, waiting for payment
Did 1
did 4 loss waiting
scamer
After the attack, he accused me of having multiple accounts and withheld payment for more than two full days
Then he stopped responding to me and closed the forum.
15:51:17 - 13/09/25 Fady84647 attacked you but lost [view]
16:08:56 - 13/09/25 fadym733 attacked you but lost [view]
yeah man, I'll hang fire until I get my report back. 👍
Open
all good here, 3 atacks payed quickly
Money received within 5 minutes of attacking. Thanks!
1 done status: paid
Hi, 4 losses done. Waiting payment
Bump
.
Did also 10 and got the money right away
Did 4, got paid fast! Ty again
Just did 4, got paid super fast