Need help knowing what upgrades I need to clear C class races and get at least 3rd place. If anyone can leave a forum I can read so I can make my decision I’ll appreciate it
Class C racing
Started by SuPeRhUmAn817 [2264532] on in Racing.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
I think this will help:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16324174&b=0&a=0
Follow the table on right side and do not do all upgrades. Do 60-65% of them in order and see if u are finishing on podium or not. Upgrade more if u feel like you need better results. It clearly benefitted me during my journey to class A.
See you on race tracks soon.
Ive been searching for a Spec sheet on which car to be running on Class C. I found one thus far but it looks like it may be outdated lacking some cars. What car should i run? I have both Bavaria Z8, and Echo Quadrato at class C. Should i get a different one? I really dont wana throw all my points at a car thats booty.
I followed the list mentioned in Baldrs racing guide and it worked pretty well for me to reach class A.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=21&t=15963648&b=0&a=0
Recommended cars: (as per the guide)
Class E : Edomondo Localé
Class D : Tabata RM2
Class C : Chevalier CZ06
Class B : Volt MNG or Colina Tanprice
Class A : Veloria LFA or Edomondo NSX
Mentions: TORN Racing FAQ - Baldr