Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Error code/log on items page?

Started by Cirno [2236596] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Most-liked replies

Cirno [2236596]

I’ve received what appears to be some sort of error log when viewing my items page. The page itself appears to function properly and visually looks alright, but after refreshing the webpage, opening a new tab, and closing and relaunching my web browser, the error log(?) persisted and hadn’t gone away. Part of the log(?) appears to be off the edge of the screen.

It has since disappeared on it’s own without me doing anything. I’m pretty sure it initially appeared after I used a cannabis.

I’m using Safari on Ipad iOS 17.5.1

 

Is this something I should keep an eye out for, or is it nothing to worry about?

 

[image: profileimages.torn.com]