hi! this is my first thread!
First 5 to comment get a free drug
Started by Rileio [3878757] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
hi! this is my first thread!
First 5 to comment get a free drug
YOLO!!
Hello!
sorry guys I'm flying rn will give when I land
Say no to payed drugs. Say yes to free drugs xD
Wassup 😎
Number 6 so no prize but wanted to say Yay for your first thread!
at least it wasn't in GD.
good job, welcome to torn forums.
Ok, I have spun the wheel
I will be giving out prizes when I land, probably tomorrow
Happy karma fishing 🎣🎣
Hi hope you stay and enjoy torn city.
E
Congrats on your first thread :D