Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Account issue

Started by pillandsun [3870400] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
pillandsun [3870400]

Hello, I want to know if my account status is warned, marked or restricted in any way related to multi account, because I have a friend who is in the same office and also plays Torn, we share the same wifi, I don't know if I accidentally violated or not, please let me know, thank you <3

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You will receive a warning or jailing sentence if you are found using multiple accounts. We use much more than shared IPs to determine multiple accounts.

 

Thanks!