Delete
Delete
Started by mellivorafortis [3993498] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Ece [3805489]
· 1 likes ·
How about I add you to enemy list and hospitalize everyday ? So you can realize begging is not good in torn :D
How about I add you to enemy list and hospitalize everyday ? So you can realize begging is not good in torn :D
beautiful idea
video proof doesnt really prove anything
Nobody cares about you or likes you sh
Says who , this already proves what kind of toxic person you are. :D nobody cares your opinion
I’ll do it, better not scam
I'm not even begging. I just don't want to waste 1M to that wheel, I remove that If that's so offending to all of you.
i love mr strip and his opinions thank you very much im the proudest of his 4 friends
See, I’m liked too. I’m a good person :D