Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attatching Weapon Mods while flying

Started by Rheririth [2954433] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Rheririth [2954433]

Hello Support Team,

I happened to notice that I can attach weapon mods during a flight.

Since the item page is locked, I also thought that you couldn't use mods that you didn't attach before starting. :) 

Kind Regards 



also found this thread but maybe something changed in the meantime :) 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16193053&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20899737 

Edit: The weapon mod page was still accessible after landing, and I was able to apply the mods.

Mentions: Able to Equip Weapon Mods While Flying