I think the worst part of all of this... is the fact that you guys compared me to a Nickelback cover band. I've been called horrible names such as "Temu Bumbi" and "Shein Bumbi," but here is where I'm going to prove to you that Temu Bumbi isn't the insult you think it is. I created bullet points, and I will keep this short for the people who struggle to read long amounts of text
- Temu is one of the most beloved and hated shopping apps, beloved by millions who like cute things for cheap
- Temu is well-known across the United States and other countries
- There is a wide variety of options to choose from
- Budget friendly
- Colorful layout
- Coupons for you people who like to save some of that $
The cons of temu aren't important in this case, as I'm sure I have proved that you guys are just mean, but it's okay, one day you will let temu bumbi into your hearts and find the joy in the stupid stuff