I sneak on the train without paying the $1 and gi straight to the washroom
ALLLLLLL ABOARD !!
Started by Daisy3 [730750] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 247 / 247 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You enter the washroom. There is a toilet, a sink, a plunger, a bar of soap, some paper towels and some toilet paper in there.
Bon Voyage all!
I clean the seat with paper towel and sit down to take a dump, I pull a newspaper and a pen out of my briefcases and start doing the Sudoku
Quickly noticing this is some weird ass roleplay train, I jump out the window abandoning my seat!
I exhale slowly as the announcement fades.
Maybe I’m just overthinking things. First time on a train, first time packed in with this many people…
Maybe the nerves are just hitting harder than I thought.
I stand up trying to clear my head, and make my way toward the restroom at the back of the car.
I sit on the bench, resting my elbows on my knees, letting myself breathe for a moment.
Just a little break… maybe that’s all I needed.
When you get to the restroom, you realize it's "Occupied"
I sit down to relax but immediatly realize I left my airpods in my luggage overhead and attempt to retrieve it
I sit down on my seat, 10A, and jump up. My seat is SOAKING WET!
I stand there like an NPC with no quest, pretending to read the emergency instructions on the wall.
I nod at them like I’m learning something important, even though I’m pretty sure one of the diagrams is just a stickman panicking.
I clear my throat, step back, and silently pray the person inside isn’t making a novel.
You sent a Heavy Duty Padlock to Hazel with the message: While searching for your air pods you find this in your overhead.
Mentions: cats [2155267]
While looking at the passenger ditching the train behind me, I notice something falling out of his pocket as he squeezes his unsightly body through the window. Closer inspection reveal the words "Viagra" written on a box.
I wipe and flush, I proceed to wash my hands
While retrieving my luggage, I noticed some asshole put a padlock on my luggage, making me unable to access my own items. At a loss for words, I call upon an attendant for help.
You sent some Paper Towels to wet_bra with the message: The conductor brings these to clean your seat and apologizes and assures you you will be refunded.
Mentions: wet_bra [2753024]
snacks? 👀
You sent a Skeleton Key to Hazel with the message: An attendant brings you a key with which to unlock the padlock
Mentions: cats [2155267]
Yes, once the train starts we will be celebrating Worlds Diabetes Day with some candy.
I leave the washroom and notice seat 4B is empty so I go sit down
I haul butt from the airport to the train, arriving just in time
I make my way to seat 4A, and jam my large suitcase into the overhead compartment.
I'm my rush, I forgot to use the bathroom. I grab some toilet paper to blow my nose, I think I caught something in South Africa. Then I make my way to the restroom to relieve myself and freshen up, before returning to my seat.