Anyone have a explanation for the sudden 10% increase in the price of points?
The price has been steadily dropping for quite a while now so I thought the sudden jump was quite interesting, surely there has to be some kind of reason I’m missing
Started by ScratchCartel [3855729] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Anyone have a explanation for the sudden 10% increase in the price of points?
The price has been steadily dropping for quite a while now so I thought the sudden jump was quite interesting, surely there has to be some kind of reason I’m missing
Keepsakes.
Someone data mined 5,000 point keepsakes coming, which puts them slightly below the low ones currently on the market. Probably not much resale value but profit is profit for anyone online during the drop I suppose.
So you're saying it's the labubu of torn?
Basically the Beanie baby, we must remember Torn is stuck in the 90s.
and whats wrong with that????
Probably because I sold a shit ton recently that I bought years ago at way more money
Time for a name change to feelsbadman. If only you could afford it.
They'll drop again once 90% of the people who bought them planning to buy keepsakes don't get a chance to buy the keepsakes and are left with a bunch of spare points.
These are all wrong speculations.
David Rush, who holds more than 300 Guinness World record titles, managed to snap 65 cucumbers in 30 seconds. This obliterated the previous record of 50.
This is how people celebrate such achievements. It was further celebrated when Guy Fieri used those cucumbers into 46 pounds of cucumber salad which were then donated to unhoused citizens.
He welcomed everyone to Flavortown while serving up the cool salads.
Some people came again for seconds!