Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ALLLLLLL ABOARD !!

Started by Daisy3 [730750] on in Fun & Games.

246 replies · 625 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 247 / 247 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Oogie [3079724]

I sit in the corner and munch on my candy thinking about what the doctor said about my diabetes. Will I die? Will I gain 300lbs? Who knows! In the meantime,my bugs are happy with the chocolate 🍫 

JustJohn69 [3807222]

After I take care of business in a can, I make my way to my seat. I throw my can discreetly out the window and accidentally hit someone on the bench with it.

I thank the conductor for the candy and proceed to gobble it down.

Then I settle in my seat, and stash my new found golf club between the seat and window for easy access...in case things get crazy.

Looking around at the other passengers, wondering why all these people are traveling to N Hamptonshire,  

I start taking notes on there actions and mannerisms, hoping they're not traveling for the same reason as me.

I notice a pungent smell coming from somewhere on the train, I ponder on where/ who it's coming from, I keep quiet and stare out the window, watching the scenery pass by....

H8ALOFU [3955064]

I take the candy from the attendant and say thank you. As the train begins to move, I'm pretty sure both of my journeys are beginning. I start to feel a little fuzzy as I unwrap my candy and enjoy it with my heightening senses.

wet_bra [2753024]

10:42:38 - 14/11/25 You were sent a pair of Sweatpants from Daisy3 with the message: The attendant brings you these and sends you a refund

15:56:37 - 14/11/25 You were sent a Bag of Tootsie Rolls from Daisy3 with the message: Compliments of All Aboard, Inc.

 

HMMPH. I suppose I will sit and see what this train ride is all about. But I don't want a wet butt.....I turn around and while  AsyrAttab isn't looking, I swap the cushions on our chairs. I sit down on my perfectly dry seat and munch on my tootsie rolls. 

Mentions: AsyrAttab [3241185]

Wood [2175573]

Wood gratefully accepted the candy and tucked it next to himself. He then took a closer look at the window. Sometimes in the past this had held lottery tickets or other goodies. Or small explosive devices. Better to find it now either way.

cats [2155267]

I wake up from my nap finding a bag of tootsie rolls next to me. Unimpressed, I call upon an attendant and ask if they have any Ferrero Rocher.

Daisy3 [730750]

As you are writing down your impressions of others you drop your pen.  You reach down on the floor to get it......and what's this?

 

You sent some Xanax to JustJohn69 with the message: You find this on the floor

Mentions: JustJohn69 [3807222]

Daisy3 [730750]

You sent some Dentures to wet_bra with the message: As you are munching away, you feel something sharp on your rear....you wiggle about and jump up. You find these wedged in your cushion.

Mentions: wet_bra [2753024]

JustJohn69 [3807222]

As I retrieve my pen from the floor... I spot a small white pill 💊 

SCORE floor drugs. I deliberate wether to take it now, or save it for later... A song pops into my head

 

Woo-woo, woo-woo, woo-woo, woo-woo

Ride that choo-choo (woo-woo)

Ride that choo-choo (woo-woo)

Ride that choo-choo (woo-woo)

Ride that choo-choo (woo-woo)

Come on, ride the train, and ride it (woo-woo)

Come on, ride the train, and ride it (woo-woo)

Come on, ride the train (woo-woo), and ride it (woo-woo)

Come on, ride the train (woo-woo), and ride it (woo-woo)

Come on, ride the train (woo-woo), and ride it (woo-woo)

Come on, ride the train (woo-woo), and ride it (woo-woo)

Come on, ride the train (woo-woo), and ride it (woo-woo)

Come on, ride the train (woo-woo), and ride it (woo-woo)

Come on, ride the train, it's the choo-choo (woo-woo)

Come on, ride the train, it's the choo-choo train (woo-woo)

Come on, ride the train, it's the choo-choo (woo-woo)

Come on, ride the train, it's the choo-choo train

Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah (woo-woo)

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can (woo-woo)

Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah (woo-woo)

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can (woo-woo)

wet_bra [2753024]

17:18:14 - 14/11/25 You were sent some Dentures from Daisy3 with the message: As you are munching away, you feel something sharp on your rear....you wiggle about and jump up.  You find these wedged in your cushion.

OH!! Just what I needed!! I put the dentures in my mouth that is already full of teeth and sit happily in my dry seat. 

Daisy3 [730750]

You sent a Paper Crown : Red to Hazel with the message: The attendant tells you "no ferrero rochers but perhaps you would enjoy this"

Mentions: cats [2155267]

H8ALOFU [3955064]

Watching as the attendant hands the red paper crown to the stranger, I lightly bow in my seat while saying " My Liege" before letting out some laughter.

JustJohn69 [3807222]

I notice the conductor giving a red crown to one of the passengers. I question what kind of crazy train I've got onto... Then a song pops into my head 

 

All aboard ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ay, ay, ay, ay, ay, ay, ay

Dunna dunna dunna!

 I ask the conductor if they're are drinks and snacks available? I explain that I'm feeling a little woozy from not eating anything but candy for the past 24hrs.

Gimmecookies [3757038]

I received the Bag of Tootsie rolls from the attendant thanking them for the offer and start munching down some candy since i haven't had any thing to eat after running away from my troubles as i gaze outside when the train start moving. 

JustJohn69 [3807222]

I look at the conductor, he looks back at me and smiles like Cheshire cat... I say thanks, this should definitely make me feel better 🤢

 

After he walks away, I stash the yummy pizza under my seat. I'm pretty sure I know where the pungent smell was coming from now.

I make my way to the restroom hoping that Gab has finished their novel. I wash my moldy hands, and take a long awaited 💩 

I wash my hands again, and grab a roll of toilet paper and stick it in my pocket for emergencies.

Then I make my way back to my seat, scanning the walls of the train for any information about what's going on.